If you're looking for the perfect holiday breakfast, then this is it. It's so easy and incredibly delicious. You don't even need to top with syrup if you don't wan to.
1 loaf of Cinnabon Cinnamon bread
10oz reduced fat cream cheese
1/4 cup sugar
2tsp vanilla extract
1 container Egg Beaters (7 servings)
1/2 cup of milk
1. Beat the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
2. Grease a 9x13 glass baking dish and place 6 slices of bread on the bottom.
3. Cover the bread with the cream cheese mixture.
4. Top with the remaining 6 slices of bread (it should look like you have 6 sandwiches in the dish).
5. Whisk together the egg beaters and milk and pour over the entire dish.
6. Refridgerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
7. Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes until center is set and top is golden brown.
Makes 8 servings at approx 300 calories per serving.