This is a recipe that goes all the way back to my grandma. Our family has this at every Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter. I love it and it's super easy to make.
1 large box Raspberry Jell-o
2 containers frozen sliced strawberries (10 ounce size)
1 large can crushed pineapple
3 mashed bananas
1 container sour cream
1. Pour pineapple into colander and allow to drain while performing the other steps. The more juice you can get off the better or the jell-o won't set properly.
2. Add 1.5 cups boiling water to jell-o and stir until dissolved.
3. Stir in the frozen strawberries making sure to break up all the clumps.
4. Stir in the pineapple and bananas.
5. Pour 1/2 the jello mixture into a 9x13 pan and chill until set. Keep the remainder in the bowl on the counter until step 7.
6. Spread the entire container of sour cream on top of the first layer of set jello.
7. Pour the remainder of jello on top of the sour cream layer.
8. Chill until top layer is set.
Makes about 24 servings.