It's been so long since I've made this that I've forgotten how much I love it. It's such a simple dish, yet full of flavor. Here is the original recipe: http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/tuscan-chicken-simmer-111677.aspx
Here's my version:
4 chicken breasts (about 4oz each)
4oz light cream cheese
1/4 cup pesto (regular or sun-dried tomato flavor)
1/4 cup water
1 cup grape tomatoes slice in half
2 cups cooked egg noodles
1. Heat a large non-stick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium high heat.
2. Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper and cook in skillet for 8-10 minutes until nicely browned oneach side and cooked through.
3. Meanwhile, cook the egg noodles according to package directions and drain.
4. Remove chicken from skillet and cover to keep warm.
5. In the same skillet mix the next 4 ingredients until cream cheese is melted and sauce is heated through.
6. Add the chicken and noodles back in, stir and cook until chicken is heated through.
Makes 4 servings