I have never been a fan of chinese food, but I decided the other night to be adventurous and try a new dish. Now I have a new favorite dish to order at chinese restaurants. This dish is so incredibly easy too. Less than 30 minutes from start to finish.
1-1.5 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces
1/2 package sliced baby bella mushrooms
1/2 package broccoli slaw (6-8oz)
1/2 package coleslaw mix (6-8oz)
1 bunch green onions sliced (just the green tops)
1 Tbsp sesame oil
1 Tbsp olive oil
3 Tbsp Hoisin sauce
1/2 cup Wishbone Light Asian Sesame and Ginger Vinaigrette
10-14 flour tortillas (soft taco size)
1. Heat oils in large fry pan over medium high heat.
2. Add the onions, chicken and mushrooms and stir fry until chicken is cooked through.
3. Add the slaws and the dressing and cook until heated through and veggies are crisp tender.
4. Wrap the tortillas in paper towels and microwave until warm, about 1 minute.
5. Fill your tortillas with the chicken mixture, top with extra hoisin if desired and enjoy.
Makes about 7 servings (2 tortillas full per serving)